1. Can I use the products for commercial projects?
Yes, you can use the products for commercial projects. You cannot, however, resell the products in any way that competes directly with the original product.
2. How will I receive the product after making the payment?
All the download links will be sent directly to your email inbox.
3. Do Photoshop action and templates bundles come with tutorials?
Absolutely! All the action and templates bundles come with tutorial videos and written instructions.
4. Do you offer any refunds?
No, we don't offer any refunds due to the nature of digital products. You can read more about it here - https://www.photoboto.com/pages/refund-policy
5. Can I use Photoshop actions with other professional editing apps?
You cannot use actions with other apps since they do not have support for .atn files.
6. Which apps are compatible with your templates?
You can only edit the templates using the full version of Photoshop. They don't work with Photoshop Elements or other editing apps like Affinity Photo.
7. How do I import actions, patterns, tool presets, and brushes into Photoshop?
You can import them by double-clicking on them from the file explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
8. Which apps have support for photo overlays?
You can use the overlays with any photo editing apps that have support for layers. Examples include Photoshop, Luminar, Affinity Photo, GIMP, and Corel PaintShop Pro.
9. Which payment methods do you accept?
You can purchase our products using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express card, or PayPal. We accept both debit and credit cards.
10. How do I contact your support team?
You can contact us using this form - https://www.photoboto.com/pages/contact
11. How do I remove the black background from photo overlays?
You need to first drag and drop the overlay on top of your main image. Then you need to change the blending mode to "Screen". This will remove the black background and seamlessly blend the overlay into your photo.
12. Do you have a subscription charge?
No, all our products have a one-time fee. We don't offer any subscriptions.
13. Can I use my purchase on multiple computers?
Yes, you can use them on multiple computers.
14. Do I need to create an account to purchase a product?
No, you don't need to create an account. It is optional.
15. Do your actions and templates work with the latest version of Photoshop?
All the actions and templates on our website are compatible with the latest version of Photoshop.